Thursday, September 28, 2023

Response to recent comments

 This post is the most recent comments on our Duggar family blog. The lady who run this blog is very snotty, and she doesn't like questions or speculation.


It's sad and funny how many times that you hide behind behind anonymous but say that I'm being snotty and don't like questions or speculation.

If this is true then I wouldn't allow comments if I didn't like them.

I don't think it's appropriate to post this. Honestly.

How so? Josh is currently in prison and this post wasn't for Josh. It was for Anna and their kids. 💗

Why don't the ladies who run this website say who they are? Is it a secret or they don't know for sure either?

We know who they but out of respect for the family, we chose not to say it is. Did we know that we would get alot of comments like this one. Yep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting photos of Josh on COVERS!

  I know that this was a hot topic on our facebook page and on our Duggar blog. I will say this one more time... He will be in there. No mat...