Monday, October 2, 2023

responding to comments

So i thought that i would take time and response to your comment.

Unknown: I find it interesting that the other earlier post about Josh and Anna's anniversary, the comments were taken off as well as the option to comment. If the moderators of this website don't want opinions then they shouldn't give the option on any posts. SMH.

The fact that you are now complaining that I took off the comments is a bunch of hypocrite on your part. You hide behind anonymous to leave these rude comments. Can you not stop complaining?

First it was rude that I post about their anniversary and now it's rude that I took off the comments. 

No one is forcing you to leave a comment on this website or read it for that matter.


Oh by the way, your comment has been spam. 👋


Have a blessed day! 🙌 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting photos of Josh on COVERS!

  I know that this was a hot topic on our facebook page and on our Duggar blog. I will say this one more time... He will be in there. No mat...